How many of you have those transparent phone covers kept somewhere in your drawers that you don’t use anymore, just because they have become yellow?
We all have suffered from this problem once in our life.
No, need to worry I am here to tell you how you can clean transparent covers that get yellow.
Before that let’s know a little about these polymers.
We in our day-to-day life use those silicon transparent covers that are known for their super flexible and inexpensive material.
Unfortunately, these polymers turn yellow as they age, but to your surprise rather than just stain, this yellow dirt degrades the quality of the polymers as well.
But we can remove this stain by using some DIY hacks.
Here are some hacks that tell you how to clean transparent phone covers that get yellow.
CLEANING WITH DISH SOAP
First, you need to attempt to ease the smartphone case by using dish soap. An easy cleansing answer and commands are as follows:
- Make an aggregate of 1 cup of heat water (or 240ml) and some drops of dish soap. Mix the Solution.
- Use a toothbrush to wash the Solution over the smartphone case. Work into all of the nooks and crannies and exterior.
- Rinse it and use the tender material to dry it.
- Let it air dry for a minimum of an hour to ensure it’s absolutely dry earlier than setting it to the lower back for your smartphone.
Repeat this system on a normal weekly foundation to transport extra oils and chemical substances out of your smartphone case that may degrade the material.
SCRUB WITH BAKING SODA
Baking soda works on various stains; however, it is not guaranteed to remove all of them.
- To use this phone case cleaning hack, start by sprinkling baking soda over the phone case surface.
- Before sprinkling Baking soda, Rinse the case with a little solution of detergent and water.
- Then, use a wet toothbrush to work the baking soda into the stain. Rinse the baking soda off and use a soft cloth to dry.
Follow up this process with tip number one to remove any residual baking soda.
Also, read: 5 Indoor Plants You Need To Have For Good Health
Many DIY hacks tell you how to clean your transparent covers that get’s yellow. Well, I mention 2 highly listed hacks that give results.
But, even after trying these hacks, your case doesn’t become clean. Then maybe it’s time to get a new case.
Mention in the comments some of the DIY Hacks that you use while cleaning your yellow transparent cases.