Just like everything in this universe has some rules, similarly, there are some unwritten rules in friendship as well.
Some rules that are not mentioned in any book, nor in any encyclopedia, but are must be followed.
Let’s see the most important unwritten rules of friendship.
- 1. We’ll always be friends, no matter what!
- 2. Tantrums
- 3. If you fall, I will pick you up
- 4. I’m not a call person
- 5. Jo Tera Hai Wo Mera Hai
- 6. If you hate anyone
- 7. I am not a certified Psychotherapist
- 8. If I like a guy
- 9. I will always like your posts
- 10. I can only stay mad for a while
- 11. No one else can call your best friend their best friend
- 12. If you are going through a crisis
1. We’ll always be friends, no matter what!
Coz you know wayyy too much, it’s either friendship or death for you. (The song playing in my mind-rn, “Yeh Dosti hum NHI todenge…”)
I can throw tantrums at you it’s my right, but if anyone else does then lord helps them, runn boy.
3. If you fall, I will pick you up
but only once I am done laughing.
4. I’m not a call person
but, even if you are calling me at 2 am, I will pick up the phone.
5. Jo Tera Hai Wo Mera Hai
rule applies to everything.
6. If you hate anyone
then no worries that person is on my hate list too.
7. I am not a certified Psychotherapist
but for my friend, I am a therapist.
8. If I like a guy
my best friend’s approval is very much mandatory.
9. I will always like your posts
on social media and comment on them.
10. I can only stay mad for a while
coz I’ll have tea to spill after a while.
11. No one else can call your best friend their best friend
until and unless they have a death wish.
Also, read: Can You Have More Than One Best Friend?
12. If you are going through a crisis
I will bring you food.
There are hundreds more of such unwritten rules in friendship.
Every friendship has its own rule these are some of the unwritten rules that I follow frequently in my life. Ha-ha!!
I love how sometimes we come out from that “I am mature enough” phase and act so innocently in friendships.
I mentioned my unwritten rules, do tell me what are your unwritten rules in friendship, in the comment section.