If there’s one movie that has inspired our generation to step out and start traveling, it is Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani. The reason being its songs, the plot, the characters, and how all of it is sewed together.
We have also written an article on the life lessons that the movie Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani teaches us (read it here) and it’s from there that we got this idea to write a quote post around its dialogues (along with their English translation).
Here we go!
1. To reach somewhere, you’ve to leave. If you don’t do so at the right time, you’ll get attached.
2. Sometimes some past moments open up so many windows of our memories that we experience awe.
3. I want to fly, run. I am not even afraid of falling down. I just don’t want to stop!
Don’t miss: How Well Do You Know Ranbir Kapoor? | Quiz
4. Do you even know how dangerous your smile is? If I have had a heart, it would have definitely fallen for it.
5. Memories are like a box of sweets. Once it opens, you won’t be able to stop by tasting just one piece.
6. Marriage is daal-chawal for 50 years till you die. Life needs some Kheema pav, Tangdi kebab, Hakka noodles too na.
7. You are not right Naina. Just a lot different than me.
8. Time doesn’t stop, it passes and it’s actually us, who gets spend.
Hope you have loved the list of my favorite dialogues from my favorite movie, Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani, but hey, if you think I have missed any then, do let me know in the comments below.